Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!




Ma, grazzi ħafna talli titmani, tnaddafli l-ħwejjeġ u tieħu ħsiebi. Ma grazzi. Yanzelye.
Ma grazzi talli tieħu ħsiebi. Nixtieq ngħidlek Happy Mothers Day. Inħobbok, Jessica .
Grazzi ma ta' kull ma tagħmel miegħi u minn qalbi nixtieq ngħidlek grazzi minn qalbi! Happy Mother's day! Shelly
Dear mum thanks for everything you do for me. Love you. From your daughter Yasmine (Ladybird).
Dear mum, I wish you a Happy Mother's day. I hope you have a happy day, love, your daughter Kryssa.
Thank you mummy for all your help and care. I really love you! I like it when you buy me things and go for walks with Pugsy our dog. You are always there for me even when you are far away. Happy Mother`s day! :-) Kayleigh
Happy Mothers' day mum , I love you mum! You are a great mum, from Mariah. I love you so much!
I love you mum, Happy Mother's Day from Kimberly Zarb 4.2
Thank you for everything you do for me. YOU ARE THE, BEST MUM EVER ! HAPPY MOTHER 'S DAY. LOVE FROM YOUR SON OWEN Muscat.
Mum jien inħobbok ħafna. Sorry ta' meta inkun imqareb. Jien nixtieq li dan il-Mother's Day ikun ġid għalik. Aħna nixtiequ natuk din l-istarfish. Grazzi ta' meta tieħu ħsiebi. Thank you Francesco.
Dear Mum, I am sorry when I make you angry. Thank you for forgiving me Mum but I know that you are doing your job. I will try to behave better in the future. I am working to make you happier not angrier. I love you Mum xxxxxx love from Daniel.
Dear Mom, I'm very sorry when I make you mad but from now on I will try to behave more and this is something to prove it. I love you so much. Happy Mother's day. Love from SeanXXXX
Mum, I love you so much. I'm sorry when I did something bad. But I know that you still love me Happy Mother's Day. From Owen Cassar.
Ma grazzi talli rabbejtni sewwa. Ma, nixtieq nibatlek din l-ittra biex nurik kemm inħobbok. Xylon
I love you so much and sorryyyyyy. xxxxx love from Brady
Sorry ma talli noqgħod imqareb id-dar u kull meta niġġieldu jien u oħti. Happy Mother's Day Christian
Dear Mum, I'm sorry if I didn't behave, I wish I could be like normal kids and I love you. I will always love you. I promise that I am going to behave. Love Dre
To my lovely mum and a nice lady. Thank you for taking care of me and my other sisters. I will always be by your side. Happy Mother's Day and have a nice holiday. From your daughter Chloe
Grazzi mami, inti tħobbni ħafna u tieħu ħsiebi ħafna - Nevise.
Benoit, Andre, Owen Abdilla, Clayton and Kyle too would love to wish their mother a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment